- Most of our films are commissioned from the ground up or during production.
- Many of our films are assignments – stories we identify and commission filmmakers to make.
- Most of our films feature either unique access, or a unique approach to non-fiction storytelling.
- Most of our films are either cold submissions with great access or assignments.
- We are interested in innovative ways to explore contemporary global issues through a cinematic lens.
- We are interested in films that have unique access.
- We are interested in episodic series.
- We are interested in films that push the boundaries of non-fiction storytelling.
- We are interested in diverse and international filmmaking perspectives.
- We are interested in collaborating with newsrooms.
- We are interested in raw videos or images that expose abuse of power.
What we don’t do:
- We do not acquire finished films.
- We do not provide development funding for feature films.
- We do not commission short films to promote feature films.
- We do not commission purely portraiture films.
For general enquiries:
Field of Vision
114 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10011